Monday, October 16, 2006

First entry

Since everyone I've ever known seems to have started a blog over the last week, I figured I should give it a try.
For anyone who has managed to avoid speaking to me for the last 6 months, I accidently got a job in France starting 3 weeks ago, and I still haven't been fired. How long this state of affairs can continue is anybody's guess, but as far as I can see, in this country being lazy and unhelpful is seen as a positive attribute in the workplace, so I think I'm in with a chance.
So far most of my days have been spent eating lunch and getting confused by the office coffee machine, but with luck some interesting things will happen to me which I can put on this site for you to not bother reading.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking at the clock, I'm able to see that you were making your blog at work!!! Good job, Tom!!!

Anyway welcome here:)))

Kisses

10:59 pm  
Blogger tom said...

pffff! There must be a technical problem with the clock

11:03 pm  
Blogger tom said...

Actually, its american time! You are so stupid sandra malandra!!!!

11:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home